bad view of mailtitles

Discussion about official Mozilla Thunderbird builds
Pelle67

bad view of mailtitles

Post by Pelle67 »

Hello

Yesterday I installed the new portable version of Thunderbird 2 beta2. (Before I worked with the alpha 1 without problems).
Now I have a problem with the look on the overview of the mails on the right side, where all the mails of a folder are listed. In the new version the rows have now alternate backround colours of white and light blue. Every second line (the ones in light blue) are not really readable anymore. It looks like there are different letters written one above the other.
Could be that the new version needs more hardware-ressources, but there should be a solution for my Dell Inspiron 8100 with 1.2 MHz Intel pentium III m and 512 MB RAM (WinXP Prof SP2).

Where can I disable the view of alternating colours of every second row? Can I change it all in white, like before?

Thx for help

Pelle
Daifne

Post by Daifne »

Questions about the test builds belong in the Thunderbird Builds forum. Register and I will move this there for you
Pelle67

Post by Pelle67 »

Sorry about that.
I just registerd right now.
Please move this post to where it should be and delete this answer
thx
Daifne

Post by Daifne »

Done

But I will keep the post so it will be easier for you to find
stugots

Post by stugots »

This bug has already been reported. There hasn't been any recent work on it. See https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=352694 .

(My Thunderbird installation also suffers from it. :-( )