User Help for Seamonkey and Mozilla Suite
Thanks for testing. GIven that bot the 10.12 and 11.3 sdk builds work we should be able to do this for the 2.53.15 final. The current pre beta is stable and you could use it till then. "Downgrading" to the final will not be a problem.
The issue was likely this one so credit goes to Brian:
https://repo.palemoon.org/MoonchildProd ... c2253c8a44
I consider it an incompatibility issue Apple introduced. Not directly sdk related. So don't always update to the latest release on day 1 or 2.
I wasn't affected but nevertheless -- many thanks, once again, to you guys for your work and responsiveness with SeaMonkey.
. . . . . . . . . . Pete
Thanks a lot to You and Brian!
Many thanks indeed! For me the Composer part is essential to keep my reasonably old fashioned website running. It took me good part of Sunday to downgrade to Monterey . Now I can upgrade again, but I probably wait to see 13.1 and if Apple kills anything in there.
It works with this last pre-release. Thank you so much.
Same here! Took me a long time to downgrade back to MONTEREY and I don't want to go through that again. So I will wait til much later to go to VENTURA!
Now it works fine with the last pre-release on Ventura. In shot words what was the problem ?
Confused.. the latest Download at https://www.seamonkey-project.org/releases/ is SeaMonkey 2.53.14. Am I. correct that this is NOT the one mentioned in this thread @ https://www.wg9s.com/comm-253/
Can one assume the official release will be updated.. soonish?
I want to upgrade to Ventura.. but if I mess up my wife's Seamonkey Mail.. my life will not be worth living
We delayed the 2.53.15 beta. The first official release with the fixes will be 2.53.15b1. Should appear soon and given that I have not heard/read much grief about the prereleases should be be very very stable. In any case I would not update till 13.1 is out. Ventura has issues with other software too.
The 2.53.15b1 is unfortunately still not available. It is done but real life got in the way and ewong needs to find some time to upload it. In the mean time thanks to Brian again the switching to full screen bug via the titlebar was fixed and will be included in the final 2.53.15. Fix is already in the current 2.53.16b1 pre.
Thanks for the update.. Will wait till the official is posted and with fingers crossed update both.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests