Today Pane & Events in the Next 14 Days Update 102.2.2

For discussing the Mozilla Calendar, Sunbird and Lightning projects.
Code Name

Today Pane & Events in the Next 14 Days Update 102.2.2

Post by Code Name »

The latest Tb update(102.2.2) has features of my calendar doing strange things - missing events and dates. Very frustrating! ](*,)

I actually have four (4) calendar related problems that came about from the Tb update(102.2.2):

► The 'Events in the Next X time' (e.g. 14 Days) feature above the calendar seldom displays, most of the time it is totally blank with no events shown in the box. - Bugzilla Bug 1790865

► The Today Plane agenda is set at 2 Weeks. I have twenty-some events taking place in those two weeks time period. But only 6 events are displayed in the Today Pane. And, the six dates (that are shown) skip over consecutive dates (e.g. only one of 3 events for today (9/14) is displayed - then one event for 17th, 19th, 21st, 24th and the 26th. So, I'm missing numerous events in the Today Pane within the 2 weeks time period and also some dates are missing within the 2 weeks too. - Bugzilla Bug 1790867

► In the Calendar many events are totally missing when Tb and the Calendar are first opened, and only become displayed again after I toggle some future months and change from multiweek to month and then back again, and so forth, then finally all the missing events are displayed again. - Bugzilla Bug 1790869

► The color of an event in the Today Pane (what few events I have because many are missing) change to an incorrect color (e.g. birthdays which are normally red change to blue) when I click below the events and corrects to the right color when I click 'Today' - Bugzilla Bug 1790875

I have filed reports on Bugzilla (Bug numbers listed after problems) to hopefully get them corrected...sometime before the end of time. [-o<

Bug List: https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/buglist.cg ... d=16211075
Politicians and Diapers must be changed often for the exact same reason...