Constant bad news about FF.

Discussion of general topics about Mozilla Firefox
dr.watson

Constant bad news about FF.

Post by dr.watson »

I used to be a total fan of FF but now sad to say, have regretfully moved on, especially after the news the the management of Mozilla [-X have treated the the executive Chief Product Officer Steve Teixeira in such a shabby way. How disgraceful. I have moved to WaterFox, Vivaldi and Arc and with respective 'hardening' and am in a very good place re browsers.
I wait to see if there is an opportunity for me to re establish my fondness and years of loyalty to FF.

Read the article reported here.... https://www.theregister.com/2024/06/24/ ... sues_over/
Elementary...

ASROCK H470 Custom, i5-4.3Ghz, Patriot 32GB ram, LC-Power 1Tb M.2 SSD NVME, 2 X Samsung 1Tb Evo 870, Win11 Pro,
DanRaisch

Re: Constant bad news about FF.

Post by DanRaisch »

Really has little or nothing to do with Firefox, the browser. It may mean that the management is a bunch of miserable SOB's if the story is 100% factual but we can't that that directly impacts the program.
Somewhere on the right coast.
dr.watson

Post by dr.watson »

Yes, you are right to a certain and greater extent, but I assume the code writers must also be influenced and feel somewhat brow beaten when negative news comes from Mozilla. I use my other three I mentioned that all are far "snappier". If they can do it why not FF engineers. Lets sit on the fence and live in hope.
Elementary...

ASROCK H470 Custom, i5-4.3Ghz, Patriot 32GB ram, LC-Power 1Tb M.2 SSD NVME, 2 X Samsung 1Tb Evo 870, Win11 Pro,
DanRaisch

Post by DanRaisch »

Chacun à son goût:
Somewhere on the right coast.
malliz
Folder@Home

Post by malliz »

toy'wI'
What sort of man would put a known criminal in charge of a major branch of government? Apart from, say, the average voter.
"Terry Pratchett"